Drying oven PE-4610 (vertical) (65 L / 300°С)
The drying oven is to be used for drying, firing, melting, curing and sterilization of various articles, treatment of tools and samples as well as performance of laboratory investigations of every sort and kind in the laboratories of industrial enterprises, research establishments and medical institutions, colleges, universities, etc.
The following functions are implemented in the device:
- maintenance of the specified temperature with the required accuracy;
- digital indication of the specified temperature and current temperature of the working chanber;
- overheating protection with the operation alarm;
- setting the timer to stopping the heating;
- control of the rotation speed of the fan
- Working temperature range, °C – from ambient +10 to +300
- Temperature setting discreteness, °C - ±0.1
- Chamber volume, l – 56,3
- Standard/maximum number of shelves, pcs – 2/8
- Power consumption, W – 1600
- Supply voltage, V – 220 V, 50 Hz
- Chamber dimensions, mm – 372х338х448
- External dimensions, mm – 540х570х830
- Weight, kg – 42
The scope of delivery of the standard equipment includes:
1. Drying oven PE-4610 – 1 pc.
2. Shelf made of stainless steel – 2 pcs.
3. Mains cable – 1 pc.
4. Data Sheet and Operating Manual – 1 pc.