PE-8000 extractor shall be used for extraction concentration of heavy metals, petroleum hydrocarbons, polyaromatic hydrocarbons, organochlorine compounds and other pollutants from water samples by any organic solvents in separating funnels, round-bottomed flasks and flat-bottomed flasks, with the IM9 fluoroplastic turbine stirrer used to create high-speed radial liquid flows to ensure effective mixing and uniform distribution of extraction agent throughout the sample volume.
Extractor is provided with electronic stepless speed control unit.
Extractor is provided with built-in control unit with large LCD. It is possible to set a timer.
- Volume of stirred sample, L – 1.0
- Rotation speed of stirrer shaft, rpm - 100-3000
- Maximum torque, H-cm - 60
- Maximum diameter stirrer shaft, mm - 10
- Accuracy of speed maintenance, rpm, at least - ±20
- Stirrer material – PTFE and stainless steel
- Stirrer type – turbine
- Maximum power consumption, W – 100
- Power supply voltage (50 Hz), V - 220 ± 10
- Overall dimensions (with rack), mm - 420х380х800
- Weight, kg – 9
Scope of delivery:
1. Overhead stirrer PE-8300 - 1 pc.
2. ES-2720 rack for stirrers - 1 pc.
3. Clamp for fastening the stirrer on the rack – 1 pc.
4. Clamp for fastening holding ring on the rack – 1 pc.
5. Fluoroplastic turbine stirrer IM9 – 1 pc.
6. ТS-2 sealing unit made of fluoroplastic - 1 pc.
7. Holding ring – 1 pc.
8. Round separating funnel – 1 pc.