Dry block heater PE-4010 (22 sockets, d=18х85 mm)
The dry block heater is intended for heating the samples in reaction vessels (10 ml) in fixed temperature regime under laboratory conditions.
The following functions are implemented in the device:
- setting and indication of the specified heating temperature
- setting the timer for switching on the heating after expiration of the specified time (delayed start)
- setting the timer for switching off the heating after expiration of the specified time
- socket for mounting the control thermometer
- Working temperature range, °С – from ambient +10 to 180
- Temperature maintenance accuracy, °С - ± 0.2
- Temperature gradient within the block volume - ± 0.2°С
- Temperature setting discreteness, °С – 0.1
- Timer interval setting range (switch-controlled):
- from 1 s to 99 min 59 s, the discreteness is 1 s
- from 1 min to 99 hours 59 min, the discreteness is 1 min (factory setting)
- from 1 hour to 99 days 23 hours, the discreteness is 1 hour
- Power consumption, W - 350
- Overall dimensions (WxDxH), mm - 220x275х160
- Weight, kg – 4.5
- Socket dimensions, mm – ?18x85
- Number of sockets - 22
Scope of delivery:
1. Dry block heater - 1 pc.
2. Removable handle for moving the block – 1 pc.
3. Mains cable - 1 pc.
4. Data Sheet and Operating Manual – 1 pc.