Pensky-Martens Closed Cup Flash Point Tester PE-TVZ
The flash point tester PE-TVZ is intended for usage as laboratory equipment to perform closed cup flash point determination of oil products according to method B EN ISO 2719: 2002 and ASTM D93 are considered for oil products testing.
- Maximum heating temperature, °C - up to 370
- Power supply voltage from AC mains with frequency of 50Hz, V - 220±22
- Power consumption, no higher than, W - 400
- Instrument weight, kg – 6.8
- Service life, years at least – 5
- Air temperature, °C - 15?35
- Relative humidity, % - 30?90
- Overall dimensions (body), mm:
- Length, mm - 307
- Width, mm - 255
- Height, mm - 153
- Range of flash point determination, °C - 25-370
- Ignition device, type - oil
1. Pensky-Martens Closed Cup Flash Point Tester PE-TVZ- 1 pc.
2. Thermometer- 1pc.
3. Operation manual- 1 pc.
4. ASTM D93
5. Stowage box- 1 pc.