Cleveland Open Cup Flash Point Tester PE-TVO
The tester PE-TVO is intended for usage as laboratory equipment to perform open cup flash point determination of oil products according to method A ASTM D92 and GOST 4333-87.
- Maximum heating temperature, °C - up to 370
- Power supply voltage from AC mains with frequency of 50Hz, V - 220±22
- Power consumption, no higher than, W - 1000
- Instrument weight, kg – 5
- Service life, years at least – 5
- Air temperature, °C - 15?35
- Relative humidity, % - 30?90
- Overall dimensions (body), mm:
- Length, mm - 330
- Width, mm - 250
- Height, mm - 165
- Range of flash point determination, °C - 25-370
- Ignition device, type - gas
- Control of electric heating power – electronic
- Automatic passage of burner above surface of sample at set speed
- Availability of gas network or cylinder (methane, propane/butane) is required
Scope of delivery:
1. The open cup flash point tester PE-TVO complete with cup - 1 pc.
2. Thermometer TH-2 according to GOST 400 – 1 pc.
3. Template for flame adjustment – 1 pc.
4. Operation manual- 1 pc.
5. Packaging crate – 1 pc.