Dry block heater PE-4050 (24 sockets, d=17õ85 mm)
The instrument is included in the set for COD (chemical oxygen determination) in accordance with GOST R52708-2007 «Water»
The following functions are implemented in the device:
-setting and indication of the specified heating temperature
-setting the timer for switching on the heating after expiration of the specified time (delayed start)
-setting the timer for switching off the heating after expiration of the specified time
-socket for mounting the control thermometer
- Working temperature range, °Ñ – from ambient +10 to 180
- Temperature maintenance accuracy, °Ñ - ± 0.2
- Temperature gradient within the block volume - ± 0.2°Ñ
- Temperature setting discreteness, °Ñ – 0.1
- Timer interval setting range (switch-controlled):
- from 1 s to 99 min 59 s, the discreteness is 1 s
- from 1 min to 99 hours 59 min, the discreteness is 1 min (factory setting)
- from 1 hour to 99 days 23 hours, the discreteness is 1 hour
- Power consumption, W - 250
- Overall dimensions (WxDxH), mm - 220x275õ125
- Weight, kg – 3.9
- Socket dimensions, mm – ?17x45
- Number of sockets – 24
- Dimensions of the socket for mounting a thermometer, mm – ?9.5x30
Scope of delivery:
1. Dry block heater - 1 pc.
2. Removable handle for moving the block – 1 pc.
3. Mains cable - 1 pc.
4. Data Sheet and Operating Manual – 1 pc.